SirsiDynix® Enterprise™ is a modern search and discovery tool that empowers libraries to make their collections and external resources more accessible than ever before. Capitalizing on the industry's first fuzzy search logic technology, Enterprise delivers leading-edge faceted search capabilities, simplified search interfaces, guided discovery, and much more. Enterprise is an easy add-on to current OPACs. e-Library, iBistro, and iLink ,sites can now provide an exciting new user experience with minimal new investment.
Enterprise Gives Your Users:
Enterprise Gives You:
- A next-generation user experience
- Accurate results despite misspellings or prefix/suffix mistakes
- Finding aids to make discovery easy
- Multiple languages
- An easy-to-use and easy-to-navigate look and feel
Great tools for efficiently managing modern capabilities!
A "What You See Is What You Get" (WYSIWYG) Editor is a tool that makes administering Enterprise a snap!
- Easy integration with your SirsiDynix Online Catalogue
- Built-in consortia support
- Quick and efficient search index updates
- Flexible configuration with your look and feel
- Easy management
The editor can format the data on the page to create and edit fonts, colors, images, external links, and more.
Both preview and undo options are available in the staff editor. For staff that would rather use an HTML editor, Enterpise accepts direct HTML input. In addition, images or other files can be uploaded to the server through the administration interface.
Enterprise Search Highlights:
Download SDY_Enterprise_04.pdf (2.3Mb)
- Friendly, URL-based Searching supports use of back button on web browsers as part of search process and building "saved searches." Users can copy and paste the URL address into a new browser window and get the exact same search results.
- Dynamic Search Suggestions are retrieved based on past successful searches when the user types in keywords.
- "Did you mean..." suggestions are based on terms in the catalog rather than a generic dictionary.
- User Ratings and Reviews where users can interact with each other and the library to share ratings and reviews.
- Harvested Searching so that users can retrieve results based on the most relevant content regardless of what type of information it is - library catalog, websites, external databases, and more. Best of all, the data will appear in the hit list with relevancy ranking for all content types.
- And much, much more...